Hello, Weekend! March 9-11

Written by Reynolds Defense Firm

On March 8, 2018

Get A Free Consultation

Hello, weekend!  Fundraisers and family-friendly activities seem to be the most popular events in Portland, but just to switch things up, we found an Opera Season Review for you to enjoy. It looks like Oregon is due for some beautiful weekend weather, so if you’re interested in activities outside of Portland’s incredibly popular Dining Month, keep reading!


60th Annual Portland RV Show – March 8th – 11th

If you’ve ever wanted to get away and use an RV to do it, this event is sure to please! The 60th Annual Portland Metro RV Show is in town to display the pure of the RV lifestyle. The four-day show features several different RV styles, on the spot-financing, trade ins, and daily free gas card giveaways.  This is a family friendly event, so feel free to bring small ones along for the fun.

Family Fish Camp – March 9th – 11th

Back for the third year in a row, the Association of Northwest Steelheaders is hosting their famous Family Fish Camp.  The Oregon weather seems to be promising, and you’ll be able to learn fishing-skills while staying overnight in their summer camp setting all weekend long.  Eager attendees can fish the pond, play camp games, and participate in fun session activities led by expert anglers. Scholarships available, so please visit the family fish camp website for more info.

Buckman Art Show & Sell – March 10th & 11th

Fashion and fundraising for Portland’s premier public elementary school with an arts-centered curriculum… sounds fantastic, right? The festivities begin on Saturday, where you’ll be able to see artwork and performances by Buckman Arts Focus Elementary School students and artists from throughout the Portland area.  At least 125 budding and talented artists will be selected to participate in the Buckman Art Show & Sell, and while the lucky artists will receive 70% of their proceeds, the other 30% will go directly to the Buckman Parent Teacher Association to further support their art-focused academic program.

Bowling for Braille Books – March 10th

Bowl for a cause!  If you decide to go to his fun event, you’ll be supporting NFBO Portland Central Chapter’s mission to provide braille books for blind children and their families.  All tickets include two hours of bowling, shoe rental, a door prize ticket, t-shirt, and light appetizers. You’ll also receive access to an exclusive silent auction.  You won’t need experience or a team to bowl, just go and have fun!

Portland Opera’s 2018 Season Preview – March 11th

Is the Portland Opera calling your name?  If so, head to the Multnomah County Central Library to close out your weekend.  There will be a special preview of their 2018 Season featuring Portland Opera’s Resident Artists and Chorus Master and Assistant Conductor Nicholas Fox.  How fun!

You May Also Like…

Quarterly Award Round Up for RDF!

Quarterly Award Round Up for RDF!

Welcome to our quarterly award roundup, where we take a moment to celebrate the outstanding achievements of our remarkable team over the past three months. While accolades are not the primary motivation behind what we do, we are deeply grateful to have our dedication...

Voted BEST DUI Law Firm in the Willamette Valley!

Voted BEST DUI Law Firm in the Willamette Valley!

Recognized as the Top DUI Defense Firm in the Willamette Valley Reynolds Defense Firm is delighted to announce that we recently earned the title of Best DUI Law Firm in the Willamette Valley! We are humbled and grateful to receive this recognition. This achievement...

Reynolds Defense Firm Celebrates 20 Years!

Reynolds Defense Firm Celebrates 20 Years!

Cheers to 20 Years! Reynolds Defense Firm is proudly celebrating two decades of representing good people facing DUI charges! This momentous occasion is a testament to the hard work, dedication, and unwavering commitment of the entire team at Reynolds Defense Firm. As...